Calibre Workforce is a leading provider within the Hospitality & Industrial sectors. We work with iconic and respected companies Victoria wide, sharing our expertise and supplying a flexible workforce to industries who promote safety and wellbeing as priorities.
Supplying to multiple aged care sites, we are seeking experienced and skilled Kitchen Hands & Cleaners for casual roles offering an immediate start.
We are looking to get the right people started immediately!
Requirements of the Role:
- Previous cleaning experience, preferably within the Aged Care or Hospitality industries
- Available 7 days a week, desirable but not essential
- Be fit, healthy and hard working
- Maintain COVID-19 safe work practices at all times
- A high level of safety, quality, hygiene and PPE standards is extremely important
- Ability to work to the sites deadlines and expectations
- Previous experience in a healthcare facility or in commercial/industrial cleaning role.
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbally) effectively with management and staff and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work long shifts and on weekends.
- Current flu vaccination
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants with full Australian Working Rights, that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Register Your Interest
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch if you meet the job requirements.