Located on the picturesque Bellarine Peninsula, this beautiful winery currently has a vacancy for an experienced Chef de Partie.
An amazing opportunity to work collaboratively with a very experienced Head Chef who has a unique eye for pushing the boundaries of modern cuisine. They aim to provide the very best food and wine while utilising the abundance of local, seasonal produce including produce from the property and herb garden.
What they are looking for:
Experience in kitchens and Trade Qualifications required.
The successful person will have;
- A mix of skills and experience as well as personality
- Passion for seasonal and local ingredients
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability to work cooperatively and productively in a high-end environment
- A high level of hygiene standards and personal presentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly spectacular and picturesque environment.! APPLY NOW or call our team for an informal chat.
*Please note- Only Australian Residents or individuals with unrestricted working rights will be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://calibreworkforce.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=71 →