A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced and qualified Chef Manager to join our well established and highly reputable catering company. This role encompasses the running of our kitchen at an Aged Care facility in Geelong. This full time, hands on Chef Manager position is primarily a Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5.30pm role, however some flexibility with hours and days may be required. Salary on offer 90-95k for the right candidate.
- Preparation and cooking of meals for residents as per the standard menu.
- Budget, stock take and regular ordering.
- Communicating daily with the operations team, site manager and facility staff.
- Ensuring kitchen operations adhere to Food Safety Program.
- Supervision and the provision of direction to kitchen staff.
- Ensuring all staff handle food according to safe food practices.
- Overseeing that the kitchen is kept spotless and organised at all times.
- Completion of food safety documentation.
- Following up and documenting complaints.
- Assisting with weekly rosters and filling shifts.
- Certificate 3 Commercial Cooking qualification.
- Experience working in Aged Care.
- Experience with western cooking.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial cooking experience.
- Demonstrated management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Sector.
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate (HLTFS).
- Current Police Check prior to start date (within the last 3 years).
- Basic Computer Skills (including emails and online ordering).
We are looking for a professional and friendly person to join the rapidly growing team in a rewarding career.
Sounds like what you are after? If so, our team are ready to chat!
Please click the Apply button to submit your current CV along with a short covering letter explaining why the position appeals to you.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://calibreworkforce.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=83 →