A luxurious waterfront private hotel & restaurant nestled beyond the quiet and secluded hamlets of the Bellarine Peninsula.
The Role will include the following:
- Working closely with the BOH team as well as the FOH team.
- Overlooking the event set up from start to finish.
- Arranging site visits and preparing quotes for potential clients.
Your experience will need to include:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and executing large functions/ events/ parties
- A proven track record in sales
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge including wine, spirits and beer pairings
- Building solid relationships with guests
- Must be able to lead by example and influence fellow team members
In addition to this:
- You have an approved hospitality certification/qualification
- You will be working on the floor during service. A large portion of your role will be managing the service and leading by example.
- Your personality is outgoing, friendly & positive. You are definitely a people person, that loves making people feel welcome and looked after
- You will be reporting directly to the owners, attending weekly meetings and producing reports for these meetings.
- You will be working closely with the Operations Manager and Head Chef to ensure a seamless service. Customer complaints and feedback will be handled immediately, effectively and with professionalism at all times
- Communication is your strength
If this sounds like you, we look forward to reviewing your application.
**ONLY APPLICANTS WITH FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS CAN BE CONSIDERED**
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://calibreworkforce.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=60 →