Located on the Bellarine Peninsula, this beautiful winery and estate currently has a vacancy for an experienced and high performing Food & Beverage Supervisor .
With a strong understanding of the day to day operations of running a restaurant and functions, your energy, drive and positive attitude will be contagious to all you work with and you will thrive on contributing to the bigger picture.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working with the Operations Lead and Head Chef to execute excellent front of house service
• Assist with recruitment, rostering and training of the front of house team
• Supervise FOH staff, including allocation of employees to areas, breaks & adherence to rosters
• Conduct opening/closing procedures
• Till and EFTPOS reconciliation
• Coordination of menu changes, daily bookings & reservations including updating POS & table management system
• Assist with stocktake & ordering supplies
We are looking for:
• Previous experience in a bar, bistro or a la carte environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong time management
• Experience with Ordermate & ResDiary or similar
• Current RSA
• Wine knowledge favourable
• Excellent presentation
• Must be available to work on weekends and public holidays (Tues/Weds off)
*Please be advised only applicants with full Australian Working Rights will be considered.
**Due to the large volume of applicants, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://calibreworkforce.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=70 →