Want to work in a picturesque Golf Club bistro?
Reporting to highly regarded Head Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth kitchen operation. You should be capable of managing food costs, stock levels and ordering as required. Cleanliness and organisation are of the utmost importance within this kitchen, and it will be your responsibility to ensure these standards are met. You will have the opportunity to create daily specials and event menus incorporating well sourced local ingredients.
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate
- Applicable trade qualifications and accreditations
- Appropriate experience
- The passion and drive to produce and plate up high quality, creative food
- Previous experience managing food costs and ordering
- Proven ability to organise and participate in special events
- Desire to develop your skills and progress your career
- A collaborative nature, positive communication skills, energy and attitude
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry, Calibre Workforce is dedicated to assisting employers and candidates to connect.
So if this position sounds like you send your resume through to arrange a confidential discussion with our Hospitality industry experts. APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://calibreworkforce.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=78 →